Social media is becoming a marketing powerhouse for Real Estate influencers. With over 2.89 billion monthly active users, Instagram seems to be the preferred channel for influencer marketing.
Real Estate influencers use social media for marketing property listings and seeking out potential clients.
Here’s a list of the top Real Estate influencers on Instagram.
Grant Cardone, otherwise known as the ‘10x guy’ owns and operates numerous companies. He is a real estate mogul, author, philanthropist, and international speaker.
Cardone Capital links investors with profitable real estate projects. The multi-million dollar real estate empire cuts across Alabama, Arizona, Georgia, Texas, California, Florida, North Carolina, and Tennessee.
- Bio: UndercoverBillionaire
- CardoneCapital Over $4B AUM
- Instagram Handle: @grantcardone
- Location: Sunny Isles Beach, Florida
Ryan Serhant is the founder and CEO of Serhant. The real estate company brokers luxury properties in New York, South Florida, The Hamptons, and Long Island.
Serhant has a significant following on Instagram, where he showcases some of the properties for sale. He also stars in “Million Dollar Listing New York” and “Sell It Like Serhant.”
- Bio: Founder & CEO @serhant
- Million Dollar Listing NY on @bravotv
- Books: Author of @sellitlikeserhant and @bigmoneyenergy
- Social Home Page: https://hoo.be/ryanserhant
- Instagram Handle: @ryanserhant
- Location: New York City
Fredrik Eklund is the co-founder of EKLUNDGOMES alongside John Gomes. As a Real Estate Board of New York member, Eklund greatly influences New York listings. You will find some of his listings on Instagram and catch a glimpse of his family.
- Bio: God first | Father of twins, selling the most exclusive real estate in Cali, New York, Texas, Nevada, and Florida.
- Instagram Handle: @fredrikeklundny
- Website: 64universityplace.com
- Location: New York
Tony Giordano is a celebrity real estate broker and president of Giordano Industries. He is also a real estate coach and speaker.
Giordano’s latest publication, “The Social Agent 2.0 Update,” advises realtors to build their brands on social media. Giordano is the founder of The Opulent Agency, which lists luxury real estate worldwide.
- Bio: @CNBC @DrCryptoRE
- Board @propy.inc
- #SellingCA #RealEstate
- Sports & Ent. Relo
- #Speaker #Coach
- Instagram Handle: @tony_giordano
- Location: Los Angeles
Barbara Corcoran is the founder of The Corcoran Group, which she sold for $66 million in 2001. She is a shark on a popular American business reality show, Shark Tank. The Real Estate agent and entrepreneur engages a massive audience on her Instagram and Youtube channel.
Through her website, Barbara helps clients locate real estate agents. You can visit her page if you’re looking to sell or buy your home. Corcoran’s book, “Shark Tales,” is an Amazon best-seller in business books.
- Bio: Shark on #SharkTank
- Queen of New York Real Estate
- Social Home Page: linktr.ee/businessunusualpodcast
- Instagram Handle: @barbaracorcoran
- Location: Manhattan
Josh Altman is a part of The Altman Brothers, a top real estate agency in Los Angeles. Josh ranks in the top 1% of realtors in the world. He has closed residential deals worth more than $1.5 billion throughout his career. Altman stars on the reality television show ‘Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles.’
- Bio: LA’s #1 Realtor | Bravo’s Million Dollar Listing LA | Speaker | Best Selling Author | For Bookings & Inquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram Handle: @thejoshaltman
- Location: Los Angeles
Jake Leicht specializes in flipping houses, rentals, leasing, and financing. Leicht holds mentorship programs that share new ways to flip houses and make a profit. He also buys commercial properties for development.
Leicht is the founder and president of Strategic Enterprises, which deals in property management, construction, technology, and more.
- Bio: Flipping houses in today’s market
- Leveraging 100% OPM (Other People’s Money)
- Instagram Handle: @jakeleicht
- Location: Temecula, California
Jordan Cohen showcases properties on his website, Instagram page, and Twitter. He is renowned for his luxury listings on Access Hollywood and Extra. With 30+ years in the industry, a significant part of Jordan’s clientele consists of celebrities and professional athletes.
- Bio: #1 Remax Agent-Worldwide
- Over 310 Million in Annual Sales. First winner of the Inman Top Luxury Realtor award #luxuryrealestate
- Instagram Handle: @jordancohen1
- Website: www.jordancohen.com
- Location: California
As a real estate broker, Chad Carroll boasts over $4B in sales. The Carroll Group lists residential and investment properties in South Florida and New York. Since 2012 Chad Carroll has been a broker at Compass, a luxury real estate brokerage firm.
- Bio: 4.5 Billion Sold! Florida’s Top Real Estate Broker 848M Sold in 2021 – #1 Agent Compass Florida
- Instagram Handle: @chadcarroll
- Website: thechadcarrollgroup.com
- Location: South Florida
Graham Stephan is a fast-rising real estate influencer. He started at 18 and boasts over $125 million in sales. He coaches real estate professionals through his online course, The Real Estate Agent Academy. Graham Stephan also runs a popular YouTube channel with over $10M views and 4M+ subscribers.
- Bio: Personal Finance Enthusiast / Real Estate Investor
- 4 Million Subscribers on YouTube
- Instagram Handle: @gpstephan
- Website: grahamstephan.com
- Location: Las Vegas
Sharelle Rosado is the founder and CEO of Allure Realty. She is a top real estate broker in Miami and Tampa, Florida. She also serves as a consultant to other realtors. Allure Realty brokers luxurious properties in Charlotte, North Carolina. Rosado specializes in military and veteran relocations.
- Bio: CEO of @allurerealtyfl and @allurerealtymiami
- PR: Eda@EdaKalkay.com
- Star of Selling Tampa on Netflix
- Bookings/Inquiries: email@example.com
- Website: www.sharellerosado.com
- Instagram Handle: @sharellerosado_
- Location: Florida
Kristoffer Andrew Krohn
Kris Krohn is a top social media realtor. He has a massive following on Instagram and TikTok. Kris Krohn seeks to inspire others to achieve financial freedom through his social media influence. He also creates real estate content on YouTube and hosts ‘Have It All.’
Krohn is the founder of The Strongbrook Group. The group of companies consists of a real estate firm, a mortgage brokerage, property management, a life insurance firm, and a client coaching team.
- Bio: Over $1B In Transacted Real Estate
- 1M+ Tiktok | 870k+ YouTube
- Text Me +1 (385) 217-3477
- Instagram Handle: @kriskrohn
- Location: Orem, Utah
Tracy Tutor is a top agent at Douglas Elliman Beverly Hills. Tracy has represented notable companies and iconic architects with million-dollar listings in Los Angeles. The business mogul has been featured on Business Insider, E! News and People, and more.
- Bio: WSJ Best Selling Author:
- Fear is Just a Four-Letter Word
- Bravo’s Million Dollar Listing LA
- Luxury Real Estate Agent | Mama
- Co-Founder of @unsweetwine
- Instagram Handle: @tracytutor
- Location: Brentwood, California
Through social media marketing, Julia Wang rose to become a famous real estate broker in 2020. She is one of Houston’s Top 20 Under 40 Rising Stars in Real Estate. Julia Wang holds a broker license in Texas and brokers at NextGen Real Estate.
- Bio: CEO/Broker of @nextgen_tx; chosen as the #1 Texas and Houston Realtor on Social Media; Top 100 Agents in the United States (#6)
- Instagram Handle: @juliawang_htx
- Social Home Page: juliawanghtx.me
- Location: Houston, Texas
Tom Ferry is the founder and CEO of Ferry International. The company coaches realtors in the real estate business. Tom is a highly sought-after real estate coach and speaker. On his Instagram, he shares tips on how to become a successful realtor. Tom Ferry is also the author of “Life! By Design” and “Mindset, Model, and Marketing!”
- Bio: Your Strategy Coach
- #1 Real Estate Coaching Company
- Instagram Handle: @tomferry
- Social Home Page: linktr.ee/tom_ferry
- Location: San Francisco, CA
Ricky Carruth is a top realtor in Alabama. He also runs a training program for real estate agents, which provides insights into real estate practices and trends. He leads The Carruth Team, focusing on the Gulf Coast Real Estate market. Ricky shares real estate insights on his Instagram page and a few posts of his family.
- Bio: 20 Year Real Estate Agent
- $1B in Sales
- Coaching Agents For Free Since 2017 @zerotodiamond
- I answer DMs
- Instagram Handle: @rickycarruth
- Location: Orange Beach, Alabama
Josh Kilby is a real estate agent and a business coach. The real estate guru owns The Kilby Collective. He posts inspirational videos on his Instagram page. He also hosts webinars to help realtors grow their businesses.
- Bio: On a mission to change 1M lives
- Instagram Handle: @thejoshkilby
- Website: joshkilby.simplihom
- Location: Brentwood, Tennessee
Clayton Morris is a real estate investor. He is a former news anchor at Fox News Channel and got into real estate to earn some passive income. He helps investors acquire rental properties across 14 states in the U.S. Morris hosts “Investing in Real Estate,” a podcast set to guide beginners on real estate trends.
- Bio: Video creator
- Journalist at Redacted News
- Instagram Handle: @claytonmorris
- YouTube Channel: youtube.com/redactednews
- Location: Portugal
Haleigh Booth is a popular real estate influencer on Instagram and TikTok. She is a TikTok star with 1.5M followers on her account. The realtor shares photos of her personal life and tips for purchasing or selling property.
- Bio: Top Producing KY Realtor®
- EXP ICON AGENT
- Content Creator
- 1.5 MILLION+ on TikTok: @Haleigh.booth
- Instagram Handle: homesbyhaleigh_
- Website: haleighbooth.exprealty.com
- Social Home Page: beacons.page/haleigh.booth
- Location: Crestwood, Kentucky
Ariane Ellsberry lists property on her Instagram and website. The real estate guru attributes her success to social media exposure. She is an agent at Watson Realty Co. Ariane also trains real estate agents on how to use social media to build a successful brand.
- Bio: Multi-Million Dollar Realtor
- Atlanta’s #1 Choice for Luxury Real Estate
- Top 5%21Million Sold in 2021
- Team Lead of @theaeteamatlanta
- Join @theaeacademy
- Instagram Handle: @mydear_ariane
- Social Home Page: beacons.ai/arianeellsberry
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Luis Iglesias brokers luxury properties in South Florida. He has worked with celebrities and executives in his career and is the founder of Iglesias Realty Group. He reaches potential clients via Instagram and other social platforms. Iglesias attributes his success to social media marketing and gaining a massive online following.
- Bio: Founder of @IglesiasRealtyGroup
- Partner at @OnDemandLuxury
- Real Estate Specialist
- 50+ Athlete & Celeb Clients
- Featured in @entrepreneur
- Instagram Handle: @luisiglesiasrealestate
- Website: theluisiglesiasgroup.com
- Location: Miami
Demetres Giannitsos is among the best real estate influencers in Toronto, Canada. He is a member of eXp Realty Canada, a notable real estate brokerage firm. Giannitsos gained popularity after joining Big Brother Canada season 5. Clients can find his listings on his personal Instagram page and website.
- Bio: Top 1% Realtor Toronto
- 2x Icon Agent l Wolfpack
- YouTuber Dem & Ika
- Instagram Handle: @demetres_gia
- Social Home Page: linktr.ee/Demetresgia
- Website: demetresgiannitsos.exprealty.com
- Location: Toronto, Canada
Chelsea Peitz’s best sellers “What to Post” and “Talking in Pictures” guide real estate professionals on creating a notable brand through social media.
The former Realtor also goes in-depth in her workshop, coaching her audience on Instagram content creation.
She shares her experience building a social media following and growing in the Real Estate industry. Chelsea Peitz also hosts “The Voice of Social Sales” podcast.
- Bio: Chelsea l Real Estate Video Marketing+Social Media. Coaching camera-shy real estate & mortgage humans to show up online as the real YOU Keynote Speaker | Author of What to Post
- Social Home Page: linktr.ee/chelsea.peitz
- Instagram Handle: @chelsea.peitz
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Dennis & Yana Chernov
Dennis Chernov is an executive realtor and a team leader of The Chernov Team. The team became a part of The Agency’s Sherman Oaks location. His wife, Yana Chernov, heads operations and marketing in the firm. The Chernov Team is a top real estate agency with over $3 billion in sales volume.
- Bio: Luxury Real Estate
#1 Top Selling Team in San Fernando Valley
#6 out of 1.25 million agents in Los Angeles
Lic. # 01850113
- Instagram Handle: @chernovteam
- Location: Sherman Oaks, California
Bryan Casella is a top real estate broker and coach. The renowned speaker hosts various events and training programs for realtors. He is also a team leader at Team BC. His team helps clients sell and buy homes across the U.S. Casella’s YouTube channel focuses on how to make sales as a realtor and career tips.
- Bio: Sales Master Communication Real Estate Team BC Worldwide
- Website: www.bryancasella.com
- Instagram Handle: @bryancasella
- Social Home Page: linktr.ee/bryancasella
- Location: California, Florida
Jordan Nielsen is the founder and CEO of ListerPros, a real estate media company. He trains real estate agents in professional photography and videography. Jordan’s humor and memes on his Instagram page set him apart from other influencers.
- Bio: Real Estate Memes
- Instagram Handle: @laughing_realtor
- Website: listerpros.com
- Location: Sunny Mesa, Arizona
Dottie Herman is among the most famous realtors in New York. Dottie has received numerous awards throughout her career for her work and contribution to society. Dottie Herman is the Vice-Chair of Douglas Elliman, which she co-founded in 2003.
She relays inspirational messages on her Instagram for other realtors and entrepreneurs like her. Dottie also hosts a radio show, Eye on Real Estate, which is all about real estate.
- Bio: Vice-Chair@douglaselliman Real Estate, the nation’s 3rd largest firm | Radio Host | Forbes’ Most Successful Self-Made Woman in Real Estate
- Instagram Handle: @dottieherman
- Social Home Page: dottieherman.com/poll
- Location: New York City, Southampton, and Palm Beach
The post 27 Real Estate Influencers on Instagram appeared first on Homedit.